Boasting top of the range equipment and a superb atmosphere, we give members somewhere to workout, relax and belong.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for fitness-focused individuals who are motivated and enthusiastic, to bring our leisure brand to life and to provide an exceptional service to our members and corporate clientele. You will attract, inspire and support our members as they begin their journey to make fitness part of their life.
Front of House - Kensington
Do you know someone with a passion for health & fitness and looking for a great opportunity? We’re looking for a truly exceptional, driven and proven person to join our Front of House team.
The Front of House team are responsible for making every member feel like a VIP, delivering fantastic customer service, promoting and selling club merchandise and ensuring the facility is clean and tidy.
As a member of our team YOU need to...
- With confidence and desire to communicate positively with club members and show the personality to comfortably be part of the club in both successful and challenging times.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work in fitness.
- As an advocate of the brand, by compliance with our values, policies and procedures.
- As part of the team, and be able to work at peak times including evenings, weekends and all club operational hours.
- With resilience to challenges and change. Keep the drive and tenacity to succeed when it gets tough.
- With great intentions. Know how, is able, and makes time to bring fun in to the club and team creating a productive, dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Professionally, demonstrating a passion for fitness and associated products.
- As a team player showing productivity in a pressurised environment, driving yourself and the team to achieve targets daily.
- Treat every member as a VIP. Because to us, they are.
- Be well presented, professional and polite at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for a positive contribution to the club additional spend targets by promotion and sales of fitness products and merchandise.
- Support the membership team and contribute towards membership sales targets in club.
- Ensure the cashing up procedures are followed and banking completed in line with company expectations.
- Have passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club at all times, focusing on giving every member excellent service.
- Be proactive in Pride sessions and ensure club is prepared for peak times and deliver FOH Essentials.
Keep Things Simple
- Ensure the facility meets Health & Safety requirements.
- Promote benefits to members by showing them how to use it. Manage problem swipes effectively. Support the club management team to keep secure, rotate and manage club stock.
Work To Membership Goals
- Drive positive member retention through delivering reception processes to an excellent standard.
- Encouraging members to get involved with peak time gym floor activity and Group Fitness by making tannoy announcements.
- Having 1-2-1 conversations to encourage participation.
Be People Focussed
- Respect and support your colleagues to create a positive environment in club.
- Be proactive in ensuring the club is immaculate at all times.
- Experienced in a high standard customer service, customer facing role.
- Able to build relationships with members and make all visitors welcome.
- Fussy about standards, accepting only the best.
- Ideally willing and able to become qualified in Emergency Responder, First Aid & Pool Operations.
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to register your interest, quoting ‘Printworks’ and the job title you’re interested in.